• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Agent Andy

Looks like Adam Seed House Evans , Bideford gk to me ,

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Transfer windows don't half kill your phone battery during the day 😅

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looks like Adam Seed House Evans , Bideford gk to me ,
I think you are right. Very good local goalkeeper. Hope our youth team from last season don't get flashbacks from the Devon Bowl final.

I wonder if Big Kev is helping him out with some extra training or we are having a look so Harry can get back out on loan.

Last edited:

Grecian Ed

Kevin McDonald training with the club but I wouldn’t read anything into that, journeyman.

Coppers

Kolo Toure has been sacked at Wigan, hope that doesn't mean they will come calling for Gary Caldwell for a return 😢😜

Grecian Koala

Good interview and sounds like we can expect more incomings before the window shuts!
He seems very at ease and comfortable talking about in’s/outs - I am guessing he thinks the window is going well so that’s good. Too busy to go for run is a good sign too! He’s refreshingly “relaxed” easy to listen to and very little “manager speak”. Other than a few experimental positional decisions, I think GC has been pretty faultless so far. UTC

ryancooper327

West Ham maybe saving us big time sending two midfielders to Sunderland and Rotherham, maybe Collins will stay after all!

Bridgy 81

He seems very at ease and comfortable talking about in’s/outs - I am guessing he thinks the window is going well so that’s good. Too busy to go for run is a good sign too! He’s refreshingly “relaxed” easy to listen to and very little “manager speak”. Other than a few experimental positional decisions, I think GC has been pretty faultless so far. UTC
Agreed.
I think Gary has seemed comfortable in interviews and in the Fans Forum since he first joined us but recently he seems even more relaxed.
Today he even called Scott by his first name.
I hope he’s here for the long haul. I like him.

budegrecian

Kevin McDonald training with the club but I wouldn’t read anything into that, journeyman.
I think journeyman is doing him a bit of a disservice; he was a very decent player but had to take a break for a kidney transplant, I believe.
He's no youngster, but if he was to get himself fit he could provide that bit of experience we need.

ryancooper327

I think journeyman is doing him a bit of a disservice; he was a very decent player but had to take a break for a kidney transplant, I believe.
He's no youngster, but if he was to get himself fit he could provide that bit of experience we need.
I'd agree with this.