• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

JCWhoosh

Anyone who we sign needs to make an impact from the bench. Maybe GC felt that MJ and Dieng didn't offer that game changing dynamic we needed so will to try and fill that gap with new players. I'm staying positive. Still a long time in the transfer window with recently appointed experienced coaches who are bound to have contacts.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's Thursday tomorrow, traditionally our day for incomings............. maybe????

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC trying to hide from anymore players wishing to leave SJP ?
1673468491187.png

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
A challenge? If he helps Gillingham get out of the relegation zone...
If he doesn't then in three consecutive seasons he'll have exited League Two...down, up, down.

JCWhoosh

View attachment 10735
It wouldn't surprise me if Rotherham try and take that blue training dummy. MT probably put a release clause on it 😜

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It wouldn't surprise me if Rotherham try and take that blue training dummy. MT probably put a release clause on it 😜
Is the Dummy the one at the back !

Colesman Ballz

If he doesn't then in three consecutive seasons he'll have exited League Two...down, up, down.
And going back another season he exited League One.

Grecian Max

View attachment 10735
He needs better barber recommendations down here

tavyred

Sorry if this has been brought up before, but with City’s ‘ player pathway’ system, who are the youngun’s who now go up the pecking order as the result of MJ and Dieng leaving?
It might be the case of course that with the vagaries of player development at youth level that these players are not quite ready yet to be put into matchday contention.
I don’t think it’s been discussed enough that Kite’s form this season and his general development probably was the catalyst for Dieng’s departure. Our system does work.

Red red

Just a thought. Coley replaces MJ. Joe White to replace Dieng. Both to start on the bench. Will it makes us weaker time will tell. That’s football players come players go Supporters remain. Apparently Matty Pollock (Watford) at trading ground yesterday