• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nope, It's a friend I speak to most days.

I guess they may wait for the contract to run out
is your 'friend' called Neil and have connections with a barbers reference by any chance......

kuznetsov

I love supporting City. I have had a couple of drinks and am convinced we have had a great window, after signing 2 players I'd not heard of two hours ago!

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love supporting City. I have had a couple of drinks and am convinced we have had a great window, after signing 2 players I'd not heard of two hours ago!
You know what I may just join you in a celebratory sherry as well (y)

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not heard of Mo Eisa 😲

JGrecian23

Would be nice if we can sign Matty Cash from Villa. Love a good Cash Eisa me.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plus the young lad Cummins and although I appreciate he’s one who’s more for the future we’ll hopefully look back on his signing in a year or so as a great bit of business.
Could be the best signing of the lot, really pleased that our transfers have addressed immediate problems and also looked at future development.
Also loved the Nouble diversion, think we dodged a bullet there, we'll done City for staying strong.

Peter O'rourke reporting we've had another bid of over 200k rejected for Pressley now..

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Peter O'rourke reporting we've had another bid of over 200k rejected for Pressley now..
That’s insane money by our standard!!

Is he worth it? Who knows but shows we’re still looking for more players.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
That’s insane money by our standard!!

Is he worth it? Who knows but shows we’re still looking for more players.
I guess the Eisa loan move isn't costing a huge amount and Alli coming from non league won't be our biggest earner so I'd imagine there's still a bit of money sloshing around in the pot.

Memphis09

That's one heck of a cut and paste job from exeweb we take our hat off to you. But if it's ok with you would you mind disappearing for another 12 months as anymore titbits such as Newport unwilling to drop their price to what we can afford just makes you a total laughing stock mate :love:
I here he has moved abroad that’s why we have not heard from him