• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chio Ogbene scores to put Luton two up at Bournemouth.
Now 3-3, At least it's entertaining and no defences.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Archie looking confident and assured in his midfield role

Reactions: DB9

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jamie Reid called up by Northern Ireland.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Reid called up by Northern Ireland.
Which given what he's been through injury wise and time spent in the conference is absolutely amazing.. still picture him in the warm up at Wimbledon..he stunned everyone that night, I honestly thought he was gonna be our biggest ever modern day academy product..

iscalad

Which given what he's been through injury wise and time spent in the conference is absolutely amazing.. still picture him in the warm up at Wimbledon..he stunned everyone that night, I honestly thought he was gonna be our biggest ever modern day academy product..
Indeed. That medical issue he ad at the time scuppered his progression with us.

fred binneys head

Josh Coley scores for Sutton away at FGR.

sign of the chimes

Sparkes was back in the Pompey side against Peterborough this afternoon, after missing out in midweek with a leg injury. I've been critical of his defensive attributes this season, but he was a contender for MotM following an excellent defensive performance against one of the best attackers in League One, Poku. I was massively impressed with both his reading of the game, his positioning and decision making this afternoon.

grecIAN Harris

Sparkes was back in the Pompey side against Peterborough this afternoon, after missing out in midweek with a leg injury. I've been critical of his defensive attributes this season, but he was a contender for MotM following an excellent defensive performance against one of the best attackers in League One, Poku. I was massively impressed with both his reading of the game, his positioning and decision making this afternoon.
Did you enjoy watching our Academy, Sparkes, Randall and Collins?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Probably because he knows how Randall & Collins play so well.

sign of the chimes

Did you enjoy watching our Academy, Sparkes, Randall and Collins?
I thought the latter two were pretty good - as were the rest of Posh's side this afternoon. It's quite the impressive conveyer belt you've had at SJP.