• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

sign of the chimes

I look forward to providing a further update in a couple of months when our form, has gone to pot and Sparkes and a couple of other first-teamers have been wheeled through the streets of Portsmouth so we can throw rotten vegetables at them. This is football.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I look forward to providing a further update in a couple of months when our form, has gone to pot and Sparkes and a couple of other first-teamers have been wheeled through the streets of Portsmouth so we can throw rotten vegetables at them. This is football.
I think Pompey are on to something this season SOC - if you can do your Grecian mates a favour for services rendered please do !
UTC & PUP

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
A couple of months? We're on the point of doing that in the next couple of days...

STURTZ

Sparkes isn't in the plan, too slow and painfully one footed. Fairly easy to counter and a rubbish defender

He's not ours anymore, get over it.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kevin mcdonald named interim manager after Bradford sack mark hughes.

tom_ecfc

Nombe benched again! 🥶

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nombe benched again! 🥶
Let's get Nombe back on loan once MT is sacked, we can afford half is wages using the money we sold him for.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
And Leon Brathwaite would annihilate both. So what?!
Nelson Stiffle would have left them all in his wake

iscalad

Nelson Stiffle would have left them all in his wake
Not in those boots.

dontpassback

Let's get Nombe back on loan once MT is sacked, we can afford half is wages using the money we sold him for.
On the bbc have your say on the Rotherham game,the general opinion is nombe isn’t worth the money they spent on him