• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers v Exeter City Match Day Thread

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
or some mid table mediocrity from recent matches.
That's being kind.

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
As I've said before, I don't think we have the players to impose a pattern on the game. If Forest Green let us play and the game is open then we can be confident of getting a result. If they don't and they fill the midfield and compete aggressively then it could be another long, boring night. If you can't impose yourself then you have to rely on the other team playing into your hands and most teams know what our weaknesses are.

Colesman Ballz

As I've said before, I don't think we have the players to impose a pattern on the game. If Forest Green let us play and the game is open then we can be confident of getting a result. If they don't and they fill the midfield and compete aggressively then it could be another long, boring night. If you can't impose yourself then you have to rely on the other team playing into your hands and most teams know what our weaknesses are.
'Twas forever thus !

Colesman Ballz

Key and Wilmott return to starting eleven.

jimbo-gould

Not sure after our last two games if I’d have watched this if I didn’t win a match pass.

I think I’d have liked to see Collins given a rest, but other than that it looks a good team.

malcolms

'Twas forever thus !
Not sure its always been like that..We have had players in the past who have managed to change games with their winning mindset...We just don't seem to have them currently

budegrecian

Who's Ifollowing ?
Me for one.

hardi2b

thank goodness someone is, all I have is this thread to know what is going on, yes I am still keen despite recent results; we can easily determine the season outcome so why not relax and enjoy it!

LOG

Don't make me regret spending £10 of me hard earned, City.

More Cambridge and less Barrow please (y)

denzel

Who's Ifollowing ?
Not after the last two games. I'll await being proved wrong