• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green Rovers v Exeter City Match Day Thread

budegrecian

Can't believe this hasn't been started yet.
7.00pm k.o.
Come on City, we can do this! Another Cambridge like performance please.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Full L2 set of fixtures tonight, we could do ourselves good with some points tonight! Expecting a cagey affair as neither team wants to lose, but City have a great record against FGR, so hope we are positive.

Jason's preview

Ash

Can't believe this hasn't been started yet.
7.00pm k.o.
Come on City, we can do this! Another Cambridge like performance please.
It's because we're all so deflated! I was up until 3am and I was on here for a bit but I genuinely couldn't be bothered, sadly.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Need to win this one. Let's nope we bring our "A" game from the start.

Alistair20000

It's because we're all so deflated! I was up until 3am and I was on here for a bit but I genuinely couldn't be bothered, sadly.
I started the MDT for the Cambridge and Barrow games and retired hurt.

Banksy

We’re running out of games where we can say oh well at least the other teams around us dropped points.
Many more defeats and we’ll be put out of our misery anyway and we can get down to preparing the pitch and squad for our attack on the big time next season.
Then again , we may yet string three or four decent results together if those pigs start to fly .

Alistair20000

We’re running out of games where we can say oh well at least the other teams around us dropped points.
Many more defeats and we’ll be put out of our misery anyway and we can get down to preparing the pitch and squad for our attack on the big time next season.
Then again , we may yet string three or four decent results together if those pigs start to fly .
Yep. We need to deliver pdq

CWH-NYC_

I wonder what will be served up today, some magical moments from the early season or some mid table mediocrity from recent matches.

Colesman Ballz

On the Vegan forum, most envisage a tight game. The most popular prediction is a 2-1 home win, but a fair number of draws and a few away wins. UTC !

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who's Ifollowing ?