• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Carlisle it was, but your general theory is right ;)

Anyone else worried about potentially getting relegated at home to Plymouth? :$
Not gonna happen

Macca

If anyone has imported the fixtures into outlook, I would be grateful if you could PM me and send me the attachment to import?

I can't access through work Internet, or do it via my iPhone!

Cheers

denny

Mega happy with the fixtures list

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
If anyone has imported the fixtures into outlook, I would be grateful if you could PM me and send me the attachment to import?

I can't access through work Internet, or do it via my iPhone!

Cheers
On the previous page Exeter4eva posted a link. Download the text file and then go to outlook, click file>import, import from windows program, then scroll down the list to whatever is at the bottom (something about commas and seperating), browse for wherever you saved the text document and Robert's your father's brother.

axred

Strange set of Easter fixtures , oldham home then Tranmere away on the monday other than that i'm very pleased

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Happy with the scum on Saturdays, hopefully (unlikely) they'll stay 3pm kick offs...

Col U first game is a decent start

Early-ish derby games against Rovers and Yeovil too

Ashford Grecian

Nice start for us fans based in London

Daggers away on 14th August followed by Orient on 28th August:)

Bit peeved that the Bournemouth away game is midweek...

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit peeved that the Bournemouth away game is midweek...
I was also a bit annoyed with that, would rather Yeovil or Bristol were midweek as they're easier to get there. Still I've booked the Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning off work to make the trip :)

wrekin

Perhaps we are leaving the Argyle game until last so we can get the 2,000 seat Crockford Stand erected at the SJR End in time?

Well, lest just hope we are safe come the end of the season, because if we are in th relegation mix and needing to beat Argyle in the last home game and then going to Sheffield when Torquay are away at Rotherham on the same day is going to be a bloody nightmare!

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
please god (was Flack) do not leave us needing a point for promotion against Gargoyle at home ... but.....

What a great away day to finish the season. Sheffield W. will already be Champions and we will be second and already promoted following a home win in our last home game.

i_m