• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fixtures

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
We could probably take 6000+ to Plymouth, it's a game that people have been waiting for so will have a lot of interest and it's hardly a long journey. Would expect the same of Argyle coming up here too.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We could probably take 6000+ to Plymouth, it's a game that people have been waiting for so will have a lot of interest and it's hardly a long journey. Would expect the same of Argyle coming up here too.
hmm .. yes.. 6000 both ways .. Can I have some of what you are smoking please .... is it medicinal ?

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
People seem bullish about August, we'll have to hope Colchester don't start next season like they did the last one.

2nd saturday in December is I think traditionally the worst supported saturday of the calendar, so Argyle away may have been chosen for that reason.

Didn't we do Brentford at home on the same day last season? Let's hope for the same result.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
hmm .. yes.. 6000 both ways .. Can I have some of what you are smoking please .... is it medicinal ?
We took 2500 to bloody Sheffield and Leeds so I don't see why that's such an unachievable figure when only going a fraction of the distance. There will be an awful lot of plastics and people along for the ride for this one.

STURTZ

People seem bullish about August, we'll have to hope Colchester don't start next season like they did the last one.

2nd saturday in December is I think traditionally the worst supported saturday of the calendar, so Argyle away may have been chosen for that reason.

Didn't we do Brentford at home on the same day last season? Let's hope for the same result.
Apart from the Craig Noone scoring bit....

MudDazey

http://www.mediafire.com/?j1izumztjz0

Just import as a "Tab Separated Values (Windows)" file when prompted - its the last option on the list.

Perhaps a bit early, but has anyone got a similar link or know somewhere to download the fixtures direct into Outlook or a phone's calendar?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Perhaps a bit early, but has anyone got a similar link or know somewhere to download the fixtures direct into Outlook or a phone's calendar?
Its hiding somewhere on the "First Day" thread. I adapted it for use with googlemail calendar.

MudDazey

Its hiding somewhere on the "First Day" thread. I adapted it for use with googlemail calendar.
Cheers, I'll have a look through

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
thanks for bringing up this page ... taking 6k to Argyle ... maybe not ...

Pete Martin (CTID)

thanks for bringing up this page ... taking 6k to Argyle ... maybe not ...
I can't see tham geeting a 6K home crowd this coming season.... :-O