• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fallout between Tisdale and players after Luton...

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Regarding Ethan Ampadu I was under the impression that he would remain in Exeter - although maybe not necessarily AT Exeter - until he'd completed his GCSEs as his father is keen on him completing a major milestone in his education uninterrupted.

Grecian2K

Regarding Ethan Ampadu I was under the impression that he would remain in Exeter - although maybe not necessarily AT Exeter - until he'd completed his GCSEs as his father is keen on him completing a major milestone in his education uninterrupted.
Now here's a thought....the club's always on about their connections with both Exeter College and Uni. Get young Ethan 'fast-tracked' and guaranteed places at those two institutions and we've got him nailed down until at least 20 or so*!

Simples.

(*Although I realise of course, even then he'd still never get a sniff of a first team place in "Dad's Army"-St James' Park Platoon)

Last edited:

StroudGrecian

Now here's a thought....the club's always on about their connections with both Exeter College and Uni. Get young Ethan 'fast-tracked' and guaranteed places at those two institutions and we've got him nailed down until at least 20 or so*!

Simples.

(*Although I realise of course, even then he'd still never get a sniff of a first team place in "Dad's Army"-St James' Park Platoon)
Alternatively, have a word with his school and ensure he has to retake his Maths and English :eek:

geoffwp

PS: Really looking forward to seeing Tis hurling pizzas (or, possibly Frankfurters) at Jurgen the German in the tunnel after the game on Friday!
Will Tis then go from being 'the cheese' to being known as 'margherita'? Curry gate moves on. Make mine a thin and crusty.

grecian55

Exactly what Taggy told the NDG's meeting when we asked about Ampadu ,i thought it was common knowledge .

dontpassback

If any when any incident did occur,only those present will know what happened,so to be honest no one outside the changing rooms can be sure of anything.fact or fiction,I doubt we will ever find out !

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
I have it on good authority that Bobby rolled out a bucket of curry to Tillson who then passed it sideways to JMT to feed it into midfield , Noble and Harley exchanged bahji but didn't progress up the changing room so Noble rolled it back to Woodman to send a long diagonal tikka masala torwards Tom Nichols who sadly lacking support was unable to hold
Up the curry leaving Tisdales post currygate interview sounding like a pile of pilau

Spoonz Red E

Didn't see that cumin ....

Grecian2K

The curry arrived promptly but they got annoyed at having to wait all that time for the Rice to come all the way from Truro.

iscalad

Of course it is only my word, however it has come from someone who works with the team at City who is incredibly well in the know. There is little more to the story factually I know other than the player to get really ****ed off at the manager was Lee Holmes who threatened to leave the club, who Tisdale allegedly grovelled to for hours after the game. It sounds a ridiculous story I know, but I can assure you I don't have the time to come on this forum to make up Bondy esque crap!!!

I suspect its all water under the bridge by now but does coincide with a terrible run of form... lets hope its sorted on Friday night
Allegedly - synonym for made up. So who did I have my photo taken with at 6pm for the MOM award. A Lee Holmes look-alike?