• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fallout between Tisdale and players after Luton...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Allegedly - synonym for made up. So who did I have my photo taken with at 6pm for the MOM award. A Lee Holmes look-alike?
That doesn't mean he didn't have to apologise to lee Holmes - Holmes as MOTM would of duties to perform , how do you know he didn't have his photo take while fuming with Tisdale ?

iscalad

That doesn't mean he didn't have to apologise to lee Holmes - Holmes as MOTM would of duties to perform , how do you know he didn't have his photo take while fuming with Tisdale ?
I bow to your superior knowledge.

CREDYGRECIAN

Why thank you

But you as well as me or supernova don't know if Holmes had fallen out with Tisdale just because he had a photo taken

iscalad

Why thank you

But you as well as me or supernova don't know if Holmes had fallen out with Tisdale just because he had a photo taken
Supernove claimed the row with Holmes went on for hours. I just pointed out that at 6pm Holmes was having his photo taken. Tis was nowhere in sight.

LOG

Supernove claimed the row with Holmes went on for hours. I just pointed out that at 6pm Holmes was having his photo taken. Tis was nowhere in sight.
It was the Luton game where this mass falling out took place. Did Holmes have any food traces about his person after the D&R game only we need to find a behavioural pattern.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

The modern world - maybe they spoke on one of those mobile phone things

geoffwp

I wouldn't as it isn't superior and it isn't knowledge. It's guesswork, innuendo, smoke and mirrors.

StroudGrecian

I wouldn't as it isn't superior and it isn't knowledge. It's guesswork, innuendo, smoke and mirrors.
Think you mean smoke and daggers geoff.

CREDYGRECIAN

Here he is everyone's favourite pantomime Villian & Exeters best fan

iscalad

Damn, I thought it was fantasy. Like a bit of Science Fantasy, me.