• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

Dannyred

How do you know? My daughter was a season ticket holder for the fat end of fifteen years, she never felt not valued by the club or that the club should be doing more for her.
Was she one of the hundreds of local girls with football dreams as a player ?

I guess SJP is a Men Only football ground

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
What the juddering **** are you talking about?

Why do you refuse to answer questions and make nonsense statements like the above?

Saint James

Do you play Backgammon or squash?

Dannyred

Do you play Backgammon or squash?
Nope never

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster

What? There are hundreds of women and girls who attend match days, what on earth are you talking about saying it’s a men only ground, Ive never read such nonsense in my life. As for her dreams, what has that got to do with what I wrote? You said girls didn’t feel valued, I replied that my daughter did - your subsequent reply makes no sense at all.

Dannyred

What? There are hundreds of women and girls who attend match days, what on earth are you talking about saying it’s a men only ground, Ive never read such nonsense in my life. As for her dreams, what has that got to do with what I wrote? You said girls didn’t feel valued, I replied that my daughter did - your subsequent reply makes no sense at all.
How many women’s league matches have been played at SJP ?

Hope you are clear now.

iscalad

Hope you are clear now.
About the same as been played at Old Trafford.

Antony Moxey

Hope you are clear now.
What’s that got to do with your assertion that SJP is a men only ground? Also what’s it got to do with your debunked assertion that women are not valued at SJP?

Dannyred

About the same as been played at Old Trafford.
Shame it’s not the same amount of games as at Wycombe,Barnet,Tranmere to name just a few league clubs who allow women’s fixtures.

Maybe Exeter could do what Man Utd,Man City & Chelsea have done & buy the women a stadium of their own.

Also we should rename the women’s team as they are clearly not wanted at SJP but women & girls are wanted in numbers to build the crowds for men’s games, funny that it’s one sided or are some people just sexist.

Exeter City Family club my A...

Antony Moxey

Perhaps it’s simply that more people - including women - prefer to watch men’s football than women’s. I bet there are more women at men’s games than there are women AND men at women’s games.