• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women

Dannyred

Chelsea use afc wimbledons ground, they didn't buy it for them.

Yes Chelsea Own it and if you have visited recently you will have seen signs welcome to the home of Chelsea Women.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
You got one right then, Good for you. I watched the bbc highlights programme regularly but not that closely to see any chelsea signage. I've been once and have no desire to go back. One of the worst views in the league.

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Trust have sponsored the women's team I believe.
They have and separately also sponsored the match played at SJP last season.

i8cornwall

Has anyone also factored in the extra cash a small non league club is probably happy to be having from our ladies or other ladies teams playing there?

Last time I looked (this season in fact) Cully wernt rolling in cash like most grassroots non league clubs any extra revenue they can get is the difference between having a Club and not.

Dannyred

Has anyone also factored in the extra cash a small non league club is probably happy to be having from our ladies or other ladies teams playing there?

Last time I looked (this season in fact) Cully wernt rolling in cash like most grassroots non league clubs any extra revenue they can get is the difference between having a Club and not.
You have a nice point about Cully but we need to build the profile of the women’s Exeter City team and that will only happen playing in Exeter & preferably at SJP.

If the club got behind the women’s teams then in a couple of years they could be getting the same crowds as the men’s team.

We could even produce an England lioness ;)

i8cornwall

You have a nice point about Cully but we need to build the profile of the women’s Exeter City team and that will only happen playing in Exeter & preferably at SJP.

If the club got behind the women’s teams then in a couple of years they could be getting the same crowds as the men’s team.

We could even produce an England lioness ;)
Are you a parody account?

I know I've asked you before but I'm struggling to work out if you actually are or not.

Dannyred

I know I've asked you before but I'm struggling to work out if you actually are or not.
What’s a parody account ?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster

Must be a regular on a trolling mission. I know I’m not the only one to think so. Good effort all round though.

Dannyred

Must be a regular on a trolling mission. I know I’m not the only one to think so. Good effort all round though.
How can I be trolling by coming up with sensible ideas for the club ?

Why do you troll this thread when you have no interest in the women’s team progressing.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Point to me where I’ve said I have no interest in the women’s team progressing? Oh, you can’t. I’m not massively interested in the women’s game, fact but that doesn’t mean I don’t want them to do well.

It doesn’t seem in the slightest bit odd to me that you signed up in March and have made 200 odd posts pretty much only on this subject conveniently ignoring other people’s responses while spinning it to your own straw man argument.

Almost the very definition of trolling.