• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2020/21 Season

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I watched the match Ian.
A very good performance.
Some really good players in the team and a few stood out for me.
I have to say Chloe was one of those. Looked technically very good. Great feet, and always looked dangerous.
Probably the only player who impressed more was the number 6 (Phoebe). She looked very composed and assured at centre back.
Chap with the cap and the blue City shirt? Agree about Phoebe, very solid.

AndyB

Chap with the cap and the blue City shirt? Agree about Phoebe, very solid.
Black shirt. 🙂

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You might want to put this in your diary

Colesman Ballz

Anybody know who their opponents are ?

Rosencrantz

Anybody know who their opponents are ?
Poole Town Ladies I believe from the below...

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Danny will be on the gate with his petition to get the ladies to play at SJP (as well as cap in hand for donations)

Grecian2K

Danny will be on the gate with his petition to get the ladies to play at SJP (as well as cap in hand for donations)
At least we're allowed to go to Speeds Meadow while the doors to SJP and the like remain FIRMLY locked and bolted.
Who knows? Perhaps by the end of the season the total attendance for our female team will far outstrip that of their male counterparts.
That should keep our Dannyboy happy!
PS: Congrats to Mr Harris (and, particularly his lass) btw! Has Mr Bowman got a new goal scoring rival to fear??

grecIAN Harris

At least we're allowed to go to Speeds Meadow while the doors to SJP and the like remain FIRMLY locked and bolted.
Who knows? Perhaps by the end of the season the total attendance for our female team will far outstrip that of their male counterparts.
That should keep our Dannyboy happy!
PS: Congrats to Mr Harris (and, particularly his lass) btw! Has Mr Bowman got a new goal scoring rival to fear??
Nah, she's more Randall Williams than Ryan Bowman (and be just as frustrating to watch at times).

Dannyred

Explain to me why women players shouldn’t get the same equal facilities as the men ?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Explain to me why women players shouldn’t get the same equal facilities as the men ?
Oh for figs sake here we go again.

They do, they get equal facilities with Cullompton Rangers men’s team who play in front of similar (probably higher, I don’t know) crowds.

If, and indeed when they climb high enough up the women’s pyramid, and the women’s game attracts the crowds then I’m sure they’ll be welcomed into SJP with open arms.

The current arrangement at Exeter is no different to almost anywhere else in Women’s football.

Crap. Fed the troll again.