• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Portsmouth Matchday Thread (Friday 29th December)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hoping for a good game. Not thinking we'll get a result though. A draw would be awesome. UTC

tom_ecfc

That's what the article said!
I’m more in shock than anything else!!! 😱 Can’t believe it was such a long time ago we won against them. I guess the cup wins messed with my brain.

Draw would be a very good result, as long as we follow it up with a win or two against Reading and Carlisle…

Once a red, always a red… UTC!!!

rustle

A draw would be a good result, a win would be dreamland, but if you don't have a dream you won't have it come true!

JGrecian23

First time I've looked forward to a game in a while, dunno why but have a sneaky feeling we may get something out of it.

Would take a 3-2 win with Jack getting their goals 😀

Blimey, I hadn’t made my mind up about going tonight, that’s just jolted me into action!
Worth the entrance fee alone to watch Sparkes play…

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Home areas are now sold out.

SidwellOldboy

Home areas are now sold out.
Wonder how many tickets will have gone to Pompey fans in the big bank.. sold that final 450 pretty quick..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wonder how many tickets will have gone to Pompey fans in the big bank.. sold that final 450 pretty quick..
How would they be on our database?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
How would they be on our database?
Do people need to be on the database to buy tickets on general sale? I thought that only applied to priority tickets?