• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Newport County Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langer

How long we going to keep doing the same thing expecting a different result?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do the majority of that team know they’re not going to be here next season because that was incredible poor and as Collins and Bowman words fail me.

denzil

It would have been far more entertaining if I'd sat outside watching a dog turd dry up in the wind/sun. Oh yes I did..............

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman, 1 goal in 12 games, offers no threat yet again however he still sees out the 90, same as Collins, nowhere near good enough.

gui

These 2 commentators on ifollow were are soporific and clueless as our team .

Reactions: WXF

Ash

I thought first half we closed down well and there was no lack of effort, however there was a massive lack of quality in the final third.
In a 'must win' game, which this clearly was, taking your DM off and bringing on an extra striker with 30 minutes to go is a reasonable idea. But when that striker is Ben Seymour, it's just voluntarily going down to 10 men. Not that we had any other options tbf, but I'd rather we'd stayed as we were, at least we might have kept control a little better.

Surely that's this season over now I hear you say? Yet no, not quite, the agony will be extended at least a few days more. Unbelievably it's conceivable we might be in the play off spots come 9pm Tuesday, but only if we can score (will never happen) plus Bradford & Scunthorpe do us a favour. :rolleyes:o_O:mad:

dontpassback

Chance blown,goodnight play offs,simply not consistent enough

ExmouthMart

Do the majority of that team know they’re not going to be here next season because that was incredible poor and as Collins and Bowman words fail me.
Perhaps we are looking at it wrong..... Taylor is leaving so they have given up knowing that the leader is going and there is no future without KMT.

Alistair20000

Chance blown,goodnight play offs,simply not consistent enough
Very consistent with three 0/0 draws

Pete Martin (CTID)

My money on the draw was never in doubt...It will be interesting to see the odds next Tuesday for a draw.
My money is on a defeat. Grimsby beat Oldham away today.

Status
Not open for further replies.