• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Lincoln City MDT 01/09/18

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
John Akinde is massive.
How do you know?

Ashford Grecian

John Akinde is massive.
Kevin Amankwaah is bigger than a tractor

Last edited:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster

PeteUSA

I cant be bothered to read all that Billy. Not only that, I find that picture of their nice full length stand very upsetting.

Grecian Max

I cant be bothered to read all that Billy. Not only that, I find that picture of their nice full length stand very upsetting.
Haha, Google Sincil Bank Pete and have a look at what is opposite that...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Such a pity they only have 3 sides.

IndoMike

if we think this ref is bad, checkout the linesman (and ref) who didn't see the ball hit the back of the net and roll out in the Partick Thistle v Greenock Martin match. You can see from his mush that he doesn't have a clue: he even jumped back to check the goal-line after the ball had rolled out to double check. Double check what?

PeteUSA

I didnt think the referee was bad in his decision making; from what I could tell via the excellent iFollow coverage. It was his general control of the game that I thought was very poor. By far the biggest complaint I had was him trying to walk throughout the game. He very seldom appeared to break into a trot! That weakness stuck out like a sore thumb! Other weak-points were that he allowed himself to be surrounded on mass by players contesting decisions; I thought that was being stamped out this season? Also he wasnt as clear with hand signals as would be expected, with his decisions. A generally lethargic performance, which I suspect was high on the FA acccessors list.

PeteUSA

Haha, Google Sincil Bank Pete and have a look at what is opposite that...
Agreed Max; that stand is somewhat of a p/sstake, but it is on the halfway line with equal 'gaps' each side. Seriously though, they've done the sensible thing like Scarborough did; they've put their commentary teams/cameras in there in order to show off the best view of the ground to viewers. You know it makes sense.

Root_Control

Such a pity they only have 3 sides.