• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Lincoln City MDT 01/09/18

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Your love for Tisdale shows through once again.

We have had dozens and dozens of dire performances at SJP over the last 5 years.

Dull and boring !!! Where have you been ????
The bloke is insane hahaha.

Ashford Grecian

Your love for Tisdale shows through once again.

We have had dozens and dozens of dire performances at SJP over the last 5 years.

Dull and boring !!! Where have you been ????
I have been to 4 recent games and our lack of creativity is alarming... I saw two scrappy goals at Cambridge in the first 15 minutes and since then we have created nothing in losing 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 aside Matt Jay hitting the post at Fulham... That is 345 minutes of inept football, no chances created or looking likely to be either that I have been present for

Last edited:

DB9

I have been to the last 4 games and our lack of creativity is alarming... I saw two scrappy goals at Cambridge in the first 15 minutes and since then we have created nothing in losing 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 aside Matt Jay hitting the post at Fulham... That is 345 minutes of inept football, no chances created or looking likely to be either
Whilst i agree that the lack of creating chances and making opposition goalies work more Matt is still very new to the job and is too early to judge. Tisdale did oversee a lot of dire games without creating chances too but he was very defensive if anyone asked questions about that. Also i have not yet heard a post match interview where the interviewer has challenged Matt and the lack of creativity

IndoMike

I have been to 4 recent games and our lack of creativity is alarming... I saw two scrappy goals at Cambridge in the first 15 minutes and since then we have created nothing in losing 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 aside Matt Jay hitting the post at Fulham... That is 345 minutes of inept football, no chances created or looking likely to be either that I have been present for
What did you think about the calendar year when we won only 3 home games? Were you excited about it?

Ashford Grecian

What did you think about the calendar year when we won only 3 home games? Were you excited about it?
Luckily I was at a majority of away games, loved that 12 months (rofl) ;)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
During pre season you gave the impression you thought we would be getting relegated this season, if we had won yesterday we would have been joint top !

We were poor yesterday however we were frequently poor when Tisdale was in charge yet you rarely criticised it and often came out with numerous excuses for why we had been thumped etc.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't we hit the woodwork twice at Cambridge ?

The MK Dons game was disappointing however we lost Forte early and played a third of the match with 10 men, the Fulham game was a free hit imho, they are a premier league team FFS ! What were you expecting ?? Yesterday was the most disappointing and it was indeed very disappointing.

Last edited:

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
The bloke is insane hahaha.
Dommers is working on his latest masterpiece as well.

DB9

Just a side note, After watching the interview with Stockley and couple others since the season started and MT got the manager's job I've noticed they referred to him as "Matty" Now I'm a bit old fashion but i do like to hear a player calling the manager "Gaffer" or "Boss" I guess I'm stuck in my ways but it does show a bit more respect when facing the press, I realise he was a coach but now he's stepped up to become manager, As I've said I'm old fashion and it might be the modern way to be on first name terms

STURTZ

John Akinde is massive.