• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bolton Wanderers - Prediction and discussion thread

Who is not available for selection on Saturday through injury or suspension?
Cole still has one game left on his suspension. Really missing his creativity and it’s only been 1 game!

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shame that Eisa, the player that everybody wanted, has failed to show anything yet. I'd play Alli through the middle with Harper and Rankin in support up the flanks. Set a fairly packed defence and midfield with Woods pulling the strings. Play the ball around, suck them onto us and then hit them on the break.

No Carroll or Wildshutt!

Rusty Lusty

Hi guys, look8ng forward to the game on Saturday and just to update you on Wanderers we’ve now got most of the injured and suspended back other than our keeper and Dion Charles who could be back on Saturday but probably won’t start. I wouldn’t read too much into recent results, we’ve been suffering a bout of missing sitters and conceding silly goals, as we did again last night at Barnsley giving them two before we mullered them in the second half and I still don’t know how they got away with a point. Anyway there’s no way we won’t be looking to win this as we still have the likes of Derby, Posh, Stevenage and Pompey to play so we have to try to win outside of those as all but Pompey are away. You seem to have slipped since your excellent start but you should have more than enough to finish mid table. Obviously I hope we win on Saturday but after that I wish you the best for the rest of the season.

Ashford Grecian

Able to come down from the smoke for this one - predict I will see 4 goals - sadly 3 of them in the City net...

arthur

Shame that Eisa, the player that everybody wanted, has failed to show anything yet. I'd play Alli through the middle with Harper and Rankin in support up the flanks. Set a fairly packed defence and midfield with Woods pulling the strings. Play the ball around, suck them onto us and then hit them on the break.

No Carroll or Wildshutt!
Sinisalo

Sweeney
Aimson
Jules
Purrington

Carroll
Woods
Harris/Kite

Rankin
Alli
Harper

Sinisalo

Sweeney
Aimson
Jules
Purrington

Carroll
Woods
Harris/Kite

Rankin
Alli
Harper
Don’t think the team will be anything like this one.

arthur

Don’t think the team will be anything like this one.
You are almost certainly correct. Niskanen and Wildschut will probably be in it....

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most positive I can be about this game is I'll be happy to be out the other side of it and have a run of games where every one we've got a reasonable chance of winning (apart from arguably Oxford, last day... but even that might look different if we're still in need of the points by then... last days are weird).

andrew p long

Sinisalo

Sweeney
Aimson
Jules
Purrington

Carroll
Woods
Harris/Kite

Rankin
Alli
Harper
If this line up is played (including Harris rather than Kite) then it will be the end of 8 years of consecutive games in which an academy graduate has started.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Preview, and pre-match interviews