• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bolton Wanderers - Prediction and discussion thread

I'd rather we just had a go at them, more than 1 shot on target. Pretty standard that we will lose anyway, which i can accept but i'm so bored of being bored of watching us play.

City 2 v Bolton 1

Eisa and Harris

wiveygrecian

I think for Bolton this really is a free hit for us....

Currently second in the table after the point last night, Randell Williams (remember him) with the late, late goal.

Whites do have a few injuries to key players so be interested to see if any more have been added after last night or if any are fit again and back for Saturday.

Adeboyejo has started to score a few and living up to his billing as our danger man, the last few games defensively have been woeful from Whites so this could literally be a cricket score at full time.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world for Wanderers, loss probably highlights that we won't be getting top 2 and the lottery of the play off's.

Either way I'm in the away end as per normal.
Dion Charles injured atm??

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think for Bolton this really is a free hit for us....

Currently second in the table after the point last night, Randell Williams (remember him) with the late, late goal.

Whites do have a few injuries to key players so be interested to see if any more have been added after last night or if any are fit again and back for Saturday.

Adeboyejo has started to score a few and living up to his billing as our danger man, the last few games defensively have been woeful from Whites so this could literally be a cricket score at full time.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world for Wanderers, loss probably highlights that we won't be getting top 2 and the lottery of the play off's.

Either way I'm in the away end as per normal.
Love the way you like to down play things when we play Bolton.

There is absolutely no way Bolton should see this game as a free hit, if they seriously want to get promoted they need to come to SJP and beat us and based on the difference in squad/budget etc they should do just that.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Who is not available for selection on Saturday through injury or suspension?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me, just had knee replacements and it's not recommended to play football, so I'm out

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Bolton should expect to win and should go away with the win based on league table, form & quality - that’s not disrespectful to Exeter its just the reality.

Its a free hit for us not them, It won’t be 7-0 like last time but given they have scored 36 more than us its hard to see them not scoring.

I think its a 0-2 type of result we will huff and puff play 728 passes to their 265 and get hit on the break.

denzel

Really hate this free hit nonsense.

Just looked up their record, they've lost to Carlisle, Reading and Wigan (twice). Numerous draws against other teams.

I hope the players attitude is better than the fans

tom_ecfc

Who is not available for selection on Saturday through injury or suspension?
About 1,500 fans in the Big Bank not available at the moment!

Antony Moxey

Really hate this free hit nonsense.

Just looked up their record, they've lost to Carlisle, Reading and Wigan (twice). Numerous draws against other teams.

I hope the players attitude is better than the fans
Agree. There’s no such thing - we need to get every point possible so we should treat this game with same importance as Shrewsbury. The sooner we’re safe the better so no, Saturday isn’t a free hit, it’s a game we need to win, and it’s not fine to say ah well, we knew we’d lose but Shrewsbury’s the one we really need to concentrate on.

Free hit b0ll0cks.