Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I slept amazingly well last night, but today the nerves have kicked in. Thankfully I have a couple of work meetings this afternoon to hopefully take my mind off clock watching and thinking through every possible outcome.

When I think back through the season we’ve been so consistently good at getting the job done, I really do start to relax and think we’ve got this in the bag. But this is Exeter City and we rarely do things the easy way!!!

Positive head on, we’ll win 3-0 tonight. Goals from Brown, Dieng and Nombe to seal it as a late sub. UTC!!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
We must respect Barrow and remember that it wasn’t that long ago they beat FGR 4-0. They will be out to spoil our party if they can. Let’s make sure we don’t need our last two games because sure as heck we won’t get any favours from Vale and Northampton.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
We must respect Barrow and remember that it wasn’t that long ago they beat FGR 4-0. They will be out to spoil our party if they can. Let’s make sure we don’t need our last two games because sure as heck we won’t get any favours from Vale and Northampton.
Take a couple of imodium tablets Banksy and calm down ! We ARE going up ! :p

And just remember their manager was touted as the next England manager not so long back 🤣that worked out well for him.His managerial career fell faster than a broken lift after his arrogance and self delusion got the better of him and he was exposed for the fraud he was....reminds me a lot of a certain former manager of ours.