• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

tonykellowfan

I dreamt last night that Amond scored 2.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Supporters Coach travelling down for this evenings game. Great stuff for a midweeker with nothing on it for the away side.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I slept amazingly well last night, but today the nerves have kicked in. Thankfully I have a couple of work meetings this afternoon to hopefully take my mind off clock watching and thinking through every possible outcome.

When I think back through the season we’ve been so consistently good at getting the job done, I really do start to relax and think we’ve got this in the bag. But this is Exeter City and we rarely do things the easy way!!!

Positive head on, we’ll win 3-0 tonight. Goals from Brown, Dieng and Nombe to seal it as a late sub. UTC!!

STURTZ

Wonder if Noel Edmonds will show up?

Banksy

We must respect Barrow and remember that it wasn’t that long ago they beat FGR 4-0. They will be out to spoil our party if they can. Let’s make sure we don’t need our last two games because sure as heck we won’t get any favours from Vale and Northampton.

Colesman Ballz

We must respect Barrow and remember that it wasn’t that long ago they beat FGR 4-0. They will be out to spoil our party if they can. Let’s make sure we don’t need our last two games because sure as heck we won’t get any favours from Vale and Northampton.
Take a couple of imodium tablets Banksy and calm down ! We ARE going up ! :p

DJG.ECFC

Would be magic to seal promotion under the lights tonight with a full house. Come on City 🔴⚪

Banksy

Take a couple of imodium tablets Banksy and calm down ! We ARE going up ! :p
I believe , I believe , Mr Ballz. Will be taking an extra dose of Valium around 7.30 .

Grecian2K

Wonder if Noel Edmonds will show up?
Snapping up those remaining "hospitality tickets" with Ade Edmundson possibly?

Cowshed Grecian

And just remember their manager was touted as the next England manager not so long back 🤣that worked out well for him.His managerial career fell faster than a broken lift after his arrogance and self delusion got the better of him and he was exposed for the fraud he was....reminds me a lot of a certain former manager of ours.