• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Matchday Thread 28th Nov 2023. k.o. 7:45 and 9:45.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping that Caldwell will send out a different team, with a different style of play. A real aggressive team, that'll hurt the Shrewsbury players, let's them know they're in a game of football. A game that will leave The Shrews humiliated by being defeated by Exeter. No more Exeter City Nil.

The preview

TOP_CITY_FAN

Just fu***ng win.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

Yep any win will do please, can’t do the wanting us to lose thing personally, just in the off chance the board might act. Need some points asap to give us a chance to stay up…

Law of averages gives me hope for a win 😀
Grecians 3 Shrews 1 UTC!!!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be an intresting night all round aside from the football - the atmosphere and overall attendance will be a gauge of the feeling.

The match - just cannot see a goal for us so we can only hope for a 0-0 - if we concede early get the abacus out .......

UTC

BigBankAl

Hope we've spent all that good time on the training pitch, trying something different. We start 4-4-2, turn 'em round and get it up 'em.

In reality. 0-0, or pumped again.

Looking forward to a bit of shouting. Hopefully Tom Carroll doesn't play, as would be the only thing that would upset me more in the current situation (passy backy, passy sidey)

Grecianman135

Really worried as always but we can't stay shit forever right?

Hopefully Gary's absence at court yesterday ment the players actually learnt something useful... who knows... but heart says a draw head says a loss.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
If ever we needed an early goal to settle the nerves it’s tonight. Get stuck in. Give it all. Don’t give up. Stick together. Just win.
Cannot be dealing with another performance like the recent ones UTC

iscalad

Going to be cold Give us something to cheer about City.

MJP-SJP

All I ask is that the players look like they care, if we lose with no passion or fight then SJP could be a hostile place come full time.

Banksy

If ever we needed an early goal to settle the nerves it’s tonight. Get stuck in. Give it all. Don’t give up. Stick together. Just win.
Cannot be dealing with another performance like the recent ones UTC
If they roll over tonight I think Gary will too, one way or another. Everyone will know they don’t want to play for him.