• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Matchday Thread 28th Nov 2023. k.o. 7:45 and 9:45.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
I be more up for nitpicking the keeper if there wasn't so much to moan about. Looks solid to me.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just watch the goals back
I'm not a masochist

Rosencrantz

Watched the Bolton goals back and I can only really think of one question. How many goalkeepers have you been jilted by exactly?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Come on mate, really??

There's major things wrong with the team, squad and club. The goalkeeper is not one of them.

Sinisalo, I cannot see why most on here see no faults in his game, he over dives and makes a meal out of a straight forward save, dives when the ball in clearly going 10 foot wide. Has not make a great save all season (woods made two in the 9.0) he was at fault for goal v Wigan and in my opinion did not cover himself in glory for 4 of the Bolton goals. If he himself looked back on that game, he would say he should have done better, yet no one at all on here mention it, if it had been Blackman or Woods they would have been slaughtered. He looks like he is being constructive with his animated shouting but no one takes any notice of him. The poster saying he should be captain wants to come off what they are on, Sinisalo is a kid and plays like a kid, he will not go on and have a great career, just not good enough. He only played a few games for Burton last year so I think Villa have made it a clause in the loan that he has to play for us .After so many losing games you would expect the keeper to be changed but I think he has been lucky due to injuries and stayed playing. 3 pre season games he had 10 goals put past him and was at fault for several of those. Lastly his coming of his line, he hesitates when he should rush out and rushes out when he should wait typical behaviour of a young goalkeeper.
Don't fret, they're on to what is the glaring weakness in our defensive set-up.

Rumour from the training ground is that Gary's been trying Diabate between the sticks.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sinisalo, I cannot see why most on here see no faults in his game, he over dives and makes a meal out of a straight forward save, dives when the ball in clearly going 10 foot wide. Has not make a great save all season (woods made two in the 9.0) he was at fault for goal v Wigan and in my opinion did not cover himself in glory for 4 of the Bolton goals. If he himself looked back on that game, he would say he should have done better, yet no one at all on here mention it, if it had been Blackman or Woods they would have been slaughtered. He looks like he is being constructive with his animated shouting but no one takes any notice of him. The poster saying he should be captain wants to come off what they are on, Sinisalo is a kid and plays like a kid, he will not go on and have a great career, just not good enough. He only played a few games for Burton last year so I think Villa have made it a clause in the loan that he has to play for us .After so many losing games you would expect the keeper to be changed but I think he has been lucky due to injuries and stayed playing. 3 pre season games he had 10 goals put past him and was at fault for several of those. Lastly his coming of his line, he hesitates when he should rush out and rushes out when he should wait typical behaviour of a young goalkeeper.
think he has already won player of the season so prepare for massive dissappointment ;)

PeteUSA

All we need a Pete clone...

You rang?

denzel

Hi Pete