• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Shrewsbury Matchday Thread 28th Nov 2023. k.o. 7:45 and 9:45.

rustle

It didn’t feel like a 5k crowd….i assume the season ticket numbers was included
You can always get an idea of the crowd from the 50/50 ticket prize and £600 does not reflect a 5k+ crowd.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shrewsburys away form lol - for context

Last night was crap

IMG_3793.png

iscalad

Was probably more like 4200, lots of spaces where season ticket holders normally sit
All STs were there where I sit.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
YouTube highlights
Jeez Louise. Two bits of quality from Reece Cole and that's about it all night. Looked like we wanted to play the game instead of the slow slow keep ball, but that is a really anaemic highlights reel in a game wed hope to win, that represents a "positive response". Holy moly.

Grecian Max

All STs were there where I sit.
Loads of empty spaces in my block which is almost all season ticket holders bar a few seats

Nowhere near 5k last night

Shrewsburys away form lol - for context

Last night was crap

View attachment 13532
Their 1 win was in August too, before the 9 first team injuries they currently have out now! Can't even score against the worst away side's 2nd string team ffs

iscalad

Loads of empty spaces in my block which is almost all season ticket holders bar a few seats

Nowhere near 5k last night
We obviously don't sit near each other. :)

Grecian Max

Their 1 win was in August too, before the 9 first team injuries they currently have out now! Can't even score against the worst away side's 2nd string team ffs
It’s shocking, he should be walking today, yesterday… last month.

There will be long term erosion in trust over this IMO - board more than happy to let the divides widen in the fanbase too. Erosion of belief and unity will come back to bite them eventually.

Grecianman135

Jeez Louise. Two bits of quality from Reece Cole and that's about it all night. Looked like we wanted to play the game instead of the slow slow keep ball, but that is a really anaemic highlights reel in a game wed hope to win, that represents a "positive response". Holy moly.
That's the worry Gary seems to think last night was okay and if that's deemed okay then we'll never get out of this rutt.