• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Peterborough United discussion & prediction thread

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tough game, it'll be interesting to see Archie Collins and Joel Randall - I don't think I ever got to see Joel Randall play for us due to it being during covid times.

I can't see Peterborough not scoring and I can't see us scoring more than one, on this basis I'm going for a narrow defeat.

1-2, Jack Aitchison with our goal.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tough game , would fancy us more away from home against them as we could sit in and nick one possibly….

at home ? i reckon we will play right into there hands with the pace they have in the forward areas as they will hit us on the break

1-3

8 goals in 15 home goals is terrible, and can’t see that changing to be honest tomorrow. Can see a comfortable 2-0 win for Posh.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have a feeling that we'll win this one and it'll be a cracking end to end game. 2-1 City, Eisa and Harris

I think Eisa will start, Woods and Alli on the bench.

As the game nears the 90 mins and we're winning 2-1 the ref will award 23 mins stoppage time.

tom_ecfc

3-1 loss 😫

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Zak Jules on the game

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
0-3 panic stations

TOP_CITY_FAN

ECFC 0-2 PUFC
Collins & Randall
Att 6525 (444 from Posh)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dreading this a bit. Although, who knows how their loss on Saturday will affect them…On the other hand, they might be like a wounded animal and totally spank us!

Eisa will come in for Cox, and probably Harris to come into the team, at the expense of either Rankine or Niskanen.

Go behind and we’re fooked, so first goal is huge. 1-1 and I’d be delighted with that.