• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Peterborough United discussion & prediction thread

JW57++

My XG is zero
I predict that City’s AG/XG will = 0. Just hoping it’s the same for Peterborough.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict after a loss that 1. We will be right back in the brown stuff and 2. This forum will be in meltdown after a 2-1 defeat

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I predict that City’s AG/XG will = 0. Just hoping it’s the same for Peterborough.
Oh good, another game with no goals is what we're hoping for 🤣

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Peterborough don’t sit back, ala Barnsley and Rovers away, we sneak a 2-1 win UTC

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
0-4 (at least) and a red card for Sweenz out of frustration

Exehausted

I'm expecting a much more open game tomorrow. Peterborough will have to come and go for it. We need to watch out for their pace, but we have some of our own who can shift. Hopefully Reynolds is okay to start and should come in for Carroll who I thought was ineffective on Saturday. They can't risk sitting back and hoping to hit us on the break. Despite Saturday's result, our defence has looked good recently and will hopefully hold out for the crucial first 20 minutes. I see a very good game of football with both teams going for it. 2-1 win, Up the City!

Matt Russell

I'm expecting a much more open game tomorrow. Peterborough will have to come and go for it. We need to watch out for their pace, but we have some of our own who can shift. Hopefully Reynolds is okay to start and should come in for Carroll who I thought was ineffective on Saturday. They can't risk sitting back and hoping to hit us on the break. Despite Saturday's result, our defence has looked good recently and will hopefully hold out for the crucial first 20 minutes. I see a very good game of football with both teams going for it. 2-1 win, Up the City!
Can't see Reynolds doing much for us.

Exehausted

Apologies, Ryan Woods.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I predict after a loss that 1. We will be right back in the brown stuff and 2. This forum will be in meltdown after a 2-1 defeat
You reckon we'll score!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You reckon we'll score!
Mo Eisa back to haunt one of his former clubs.