• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
The actual commentator is far worse.
Ah, but he's male.

red1

Audio OFF

PeteUSA

What
What should of Maxted done. Stupid comments
Gone down at the players feet and spread himself, thats what he should have done if he had any guts at all!

PeteUSA

Yeah, and he should definitely have caught that pen.

You know f*ck all about goalkeeping, thats all I can say.

Rosencrantz

Not very promising so far. Felt for Seymour who was actually playing well and has produced the best bit of play for us in that first half even though the commentator gave the credit to Bowman. Nige can't find a red shirt tonight. Josh is struggling to get into the game. Morecambe are strong but not all over us and apart from the penalty only have a couple of long range shots.

I would look to get Sparkes on for Key quickly and wait and see how many minutes Jake Taylor has in him for Nige.

Atangana is like the slow kid in the playground whose 'it'. The whole game goes on around him, but he never quite catches up with anyone, let alone gets close enough to tag them.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Not a good first half, although we have at least improved towards the end. Am assuming MT was not happy at all and took the opportunity to make the early changes when hartridge got his injury.

the commentators are really terrible tonight. He can’t tell the difference between bowman and Seymour, or caprice and atangana. And Hannah either couldn’t either , or didn’t have the confidence to correct him. They have missed several incidents, not spotting why free kicks were quite obviously given. Am sure it isn’t deliberate but it’s especially frustrating coupled with the struggling performance.

morecambe seemed more up for it than us, we have had several good chances, a strong shot for Seymour and disappointing header from jay. I hope if Matt fires them up we can press them back second half and at least get a point. We definitely can still win this but really need to avoid conceding again.

fred binneys head

Personally think she is being put off by the bumbling idiot with her
I agree, she’s not great but she’s young and learning, she needs time with someone good, not this f****** clown.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Remind me who the home team was?We badly need that new defender.Who put lead weights in the players boots.Crosses into the box won't work against the Iceman.That could be Seymours last chance if Taylor intended to take him off before Hartridges injury.Feel sorry for the lad.Hasn't worked out this season.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Close to shambolic that half from us. Seemingly no structure to our play, beaten to second balls every time, clearances to nobody. Must do better second half against a team that is well organised and effective.