• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday Thread - Kick Off: 6.00PM

tonykellowfan

I’ve switched to the away commentary too, hopefully they’ll get our players’ names right.
There isnt any away commentary its just the managers shouting. Which is better than the actual commentary.

tonykellowfan

That was shockingly bad half of football.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dear Radio Devon,
If you must insist on having the politically correct female co-commentator, can you please have one that at least have some semblance of footballing knowledge unlike this blonde bimbo you have on tonight.
Have you created a time machine and gone back to the 1970s?

grecIAN Harris

The actual commentator is far worse.
They're as bad as each other but if you're going to make a statement as Radio Devon are doing then make sure you've got somebody who can do a half decent job not have somebody who makes my missus sound like she's the font of all footballing knowledge (and we both know that couldn't be further from the truth).

fred binneys head

There isnt any away commentary its just the managers shouting. Which is better than the actual commentary.
That’ll do.

Banksy

Have city had a worse half than that in the last decade? I can't think of one offhand.
Don’t worry , Taylor will have a good excuse come the end no doubt. Middle table on this sort of showing?

STURTZ

What are you on about now ??
Just saying your bacon sandwich is ready luvvy!.

arthur

Just switched to the away commentary. What are we hearing?

jimbo-gould

Dear Radio Devon,
If you must insist on having the politically correct female co-commentator, can you please have one that at least have some semblance of footballing knowledge unlike this blonde bimbo you have on tonight.
Sexism alive and well I see.

edit: i’m not saying she’s good. But picking her out when in comparison to her co-commentator, she is Martin Tyler.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Need to get one back soon as sure as heck we have to avoid conceding a second because I cannot see Morecambe conceding three