• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Forest Green Rovers Matchday Thread

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another tough game, three points would be gratefully received..

UTC

Stelios

My prediction:

Exeter City P-P Forest Green Rovers
(Waterlogged pitch)
🌧🌧🌧

Rog H K

My prediction:

Exeter City P-P Forest Green Rovers
(Waterlogged pitch)
🌧🌧🌧
Been a Little bit damp over night. Steady drop or two due all day too. Hopefully the pitch has been draining at an even match. Looked ok yesterday @ 6pm when I passed SJP. It's been heavier outside of the Exe Valley and higher ground. River Exe is looking amazonian.
Positive waves.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping for an entertaining top of the table clash with afternoon, and Exeter back top at the end of the day.

Jason's preview

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Matt Taylor was right to pick an unchanged side lasy week. However, one win in five and not enough goals in recent games suggests that something is likely to change but I've no idea what those changes should be. All of Aaron Martin, Richardson, Jay, Fisher and Seymour arguably deserve to have a chance in the first-team but who do you leave out?

IndoMike

I thought Matt Taylor was right to pick an unchanged side lasy week. However, one win in five and not enough goals in recent games suggests that something is likely to change but I've no idea what those changes should be. All of Aaron Martin, Richardson, Jay, Fisher and Seymour arguably deserve to have a chance in the first-team but who do you leave out?
Don't disagree with that. Mind you, two draws away at Newport and Crewe when arguably we might have won is not so bad.
But yes : who do we leave out.? If somebody plays carp first half I'd automatically change them at half-time (as a lesson to the others).

IndoMike

"Delete" still not working , neither is "Cancel"

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Stopped raining heavy a little while ago now just drizzle and our pitch does drain a lot better than it use to, looking grey and overcast and the forecast isn't good for around 16.00.
Sure our resident forecaster will be along shortly and hopefully no pitch inspection.
UTC.

Last edited:

crocks

What is it with FGR and rain of biblical proportions?

exeter-loyal

Tough game today. Think there will be lots of goals today lets hope we're on the right side of it!