• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC vs Stevenage FC Official Match Day Thread

dontpassback

Didn't play well but got a point,bobbys kicking was awful so I don't know what ''tis was watching,but we need to improve next week and keep on pushing.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Dont you think that the crap he spouted illustrated the fact that he's not a proper manager, which I suggested yesterday? He's a top quality PE teacher, but football manager? No way.
No, by and large I can understand what he says and why even if I don't always agree with everything he says, but today I thought pretty much the opposite to everything he said.

Red Devon

Well if we're only going to play for 45 minutes we can't expect to win games...Tisdales tactic of letting the game come to us just didn't work....so much better in the second half when we went after Stevenage and should really have won the match with the chances that were created....disappointed we couldn't get Wheeler and Watkins in the game more with James having a game to forget... also Tilson didn't let anybody down today but he's clearly no more than a stopgap in that position...agreed with the MOM decision Stacey was very good likewise Brown and Woodman credit to Stevenage they were a very good side going forward causing us a lot of problems with there passing and movement...all in all probably another point gained!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

fred binneys head

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The lawnmower is very noisy on this interview with Reuben Reid, but if you persevere with it, you can hear Reuben confirm it was indeed handball

[video=youtube;wl6iDWE42yQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl6iDWE42yQ[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl6iDWE42yQ

Last edited:

PeteUSA

Where does he mention handball? I dont want to watch 6 minutes worth.

LOG

The worst thing about today was realising that Jobi McAnuff is now 35 yet i can remember reading about him as "one to watch" in Four Four Two when he was about 18.

Ashford Grecian

Dont you think that the crap he spouted illustrated the fact that he's not a proper manager, which I suggested yesterday? He's a top quality PE teacher, but football manager? No way.
Hmmm seems to have held a managers job down for a few years now, so I would suggest that he is a proper football manager "way" ;)

Exehausted

Where does he mention handball? I dont want to watch 6 minutes worth.
About 3 mins in, very honest. It seems he was as amazed as anyone that it was allowed. I'm liking him more and more!

Last edited: