• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Cambridge United FC Matchday thread.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can the latest pitch cope with the forecast rain today? Think I will wait to buy an Ifollow ticket.:(
Of course it can. Its just raining, not monsoon style, just standard rain

David Treharne

It's raining steadily. The wind has moderated a tad, and although it's 12c it feels colder. The wind is still NW but barometer suggests it will move round to WNW later. The conditions are unpleasant but not unplayable. I worry about our ability to score goals and also our apparent lack of a play disrupting midfielder. Still think that we're carrying one or two not totally fit players, and I wonder about the wisdom of continuing with Jake Taylor as Captain. All of which pretty much picks up on where I left off last season..... however I do miss going to the games, if only as much for the missed craic as what happens on the pitch.
PS Pretty much the biggest miss is the exasperated noise of Kim Scratchley in full voice and despair. An unforgettable scenario for those around him.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-0 Ajose to score.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
1-0 Ajose to score.
Wrong thread buddy.

This isn't a reserves game.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being a 6’ 4”” Adonis don’t you take a fair old blast of the wind and rain on shitty days like this ?
Being a unit has it's challenges.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The flags are out..
2AF366B7-758A-4BB1-BFF0-EC81E94279BA.jpeg14948BDE-274D-4C0F-A7C7-8AFE54617308.jpeg

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Great to have the programme delivered before the game!

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wrong thread buddy.

This isn't a reserves game.
And that’s where Marty T is going wrong. Everyone knows Ajose is saving his goals for the first team.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I be thinking that’s what I predicted too in your October jolly . That means Bowman will finally get his hat trick today as is regularly predicted by many of the punters.It’s got to happen sometime even if they are all flukes.
Has the big B EVER scored a hat-trick. Always a first for everything I suppose

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Team news

Attachments