• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Cambridge United FC Matchday thread.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
This morning I be are mostly thinking it's wet.

David Treharne

Points to Iscalad for observation. At the moment it's raining, not heavily but it follows a wet night. 7mm of rain in the last 24 hours. It's currently 12c, but feels colder as there's a brisk NW wind that at present is blowing around 3 in gusts, and a steady 2 the rest of the time. The bad news is that the barometric pressure is dropping and that tends to indicate a period of heavier rain to come. The pitch looked in very good condition yesterday afternoon. I have a feeling that my 13:00 report will see a deterioration in conditions.

Alistair20000

Good to see the real and trusted weather report (y)

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love going to the football on days like today. Windy, wet, getting colder..... I miss it.

geoffwp

I love going to the football on days like today. Windy, wet, getting colder..... I miss it.
Yep, with a beer coat on and a hot pasty to look forward to.😁

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep, with a beer coat on and a hot pasty to look forward to.😁
My body is a temple Geoff, I don't go near pastry based products very often. I hope you aren't eating Ginsters at home.

GJW

3-1 to someone

Alistair20000

Being a 6’ 4”” Adonis don’t you take a fair old blast of the wind and rain on shitty days like this ?

Banksy

This morning I be are mostly thinking this will be a 1-1 draw.
I be thinking that’s what I predicted too in your October jolly . That means Bowman will finally get his hat trick today as is regularly predicted by many of the punters.It’s got to happen sometime even if they are all flukes.

budegrecian

Our first clean sheet in a long while.