• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City AFC v WBA AFC FA Cup 3rd round proper. AD. 06/1/2018.Official Matchday Th

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
As The Proper Chap says, these Baggies are beatable so hopefully we will give it a good go.

Did the OP overlook getting a bit on of the old 4-1 ?

Looking forward to this one.

UTC

Oldsmobile-88

It's my birthday. I spoke to Jayden, Jordan T and Christie at the Senior Reds party and told them I expected nothing less than an emphatic win.
All the best Iscalad..

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just saw the West Brom team with Pardew walking outside the Southgate Mercure

David Treharne

Just saw the West Brom team with Pardew walking outside the Southgate Mercure
Perhaps looking at the Cathedral for Divine intervention? Weatherwise all the limited early morning sunshine has disappeared. It's 4c, but the wind has veered to NNE and increased to 3-4 and is making it feel chilly. We haven't had any precipitation since 10 o'clock but it's a typical gloomy early January day. I shall be wandering down shortly in order to numb the senses with a few well chosen ales from FECRACE ahead of finding out what delights the master tactician has served up in the way of a team. I hope JMT plays some part as otherwise our defence will have a threadbare look about it, especially as I think Danny Seaborne will once again be chosen to fill in the right hand side of the back four - which means he'll have to swap feet in order to clear any ball that comes towards him. Stockley I'm sure will want to play even if it's as the 'man with the iron mask'. Shockingly unconfident about this afternoon.

IndoMike

Best of luck to the team. Just give your all on the pitch. Nothing to lose.

eurogrecian

Funnily enough, I think we could do with scoring an early goal. Their confidence must be low.
Need to give it a proper go anyway!
UTC!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Sky sports suggests no JMT or Stockley today....

Hopefully there wrong

iscalad

All the best Iscalad..
Hopes and expectations v reality.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
15 years ago I would have been buzzing before a match like this, these days I have a take it or leave it attitude, my enthusiasm for ECFC has drained away a lot over the last few years.

Quite sad really.

ECFC89

15 years ago I would have been buzzing before a match like this, these days I have a take it or leave it attitude, my enthusiasm for ECFC has drained away a lot over the last few years.

Quite sad really.
In the same boat. Shame really.