• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Cowshed Grecian

What’s the cut in Amps that we get?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
What’s the cut in Amps that we get?
A few crumbs from the PL table...and perhaps a few peanuts if we're lucky! :mad:

tom_ecfc

The Aquilotti will pay circa €1.5m for the player’s loan until 2023 and have an option to make his move permanent at the end of the season for a further €12m.

Spezia finished 15th last season and 16th the previous in Serie A. They are historically a Serie B or going back 15 years or so a Serie C team.

Interestingly, “the club was also hit by the news that it had been subjected to a two-year transfer ban by FIFA, active from January 2022, due to a breach of national immigration law through illegally signing 13 underage players from Nigeria”. Although the ban was scrapped after the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld the club’s appeal against FIFA.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If true that would be about £250k for us now. And approx a further £2m if they bought him if my maths are correct.

Cowshed Grecian

If true that would be about £250k for us now. And approx a further £2m if they bought him if my maths are correct.
About 20 per cent of the transfer fee then?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
“Chelsea will pay Exeter City 20 per cent of any excess over the amount already paid to Exeter City in respect of sums receivable by the way of a transfer/compensation or loan fees if the player should leave Chelsea, whether permanently or temporarily by the way of a loan at any time in the future.”

Grecian Max

Exactly 20%

Rosencrantz

Normally a reliable source with the same news as above although slightly higher permanent fee.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Aquilotti will pay circa €1.5m for the player’s loan until 2023 and have an option to make his move permanent at the end of the season for a further €12m.

Spezia finished 15th last season and 16th the previous in Serie A. They are historically a Serie B or going back 15 years or so a Serie C team.

Interestingly, “the club was also hit by the news that it had been subjected to a two-year transfer ban by FIFA, active from January 2022, due to a breach of national immigration law through illegally signing 13 underage players from Nigeria”. Although the ban was scrapped after the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld the club’s appeal against FIFA.
Sounds like Spezia owned by Abramovich !

Cowshed Grecian

£15m? I’m not sure he’s worth that, I bet they don’t pay that and he will be back at Chelsea next summer…I’d rather see him sign for a championship club, instead of going on loan every season, better for his career and us.