• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
From BBC website ...
"Palace forward Eberechi Eze catches Ethan Ampadu late, coming in with his studs and referee Stuart Attwell issues a yellow card to the goalscorer.
Nasty one that, luckily for Eze that Ampadu did not make a meal of it."

Proper chap.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Martin not going to disagree with you but average PL players do not get sold for mega bucks. If Chelsea decided they were going to let him go, unless he suddenly had a purple run of form, I do not think for one minute any possible buying Clubs would be putting in offers anywhere near the £28M that Villa paid for Ollie.
Disagree. Bang average costs about 25 mill in the prem.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
From BBC website ...
"Palace forward Eberechi Eze catches Ethan Ampadu late, coming in with his studs and referee Stuart Attwell issues a yellow card to the goalscorer.
Nasty one that, luckily for Eze that Ampadu did not make a meal of it."

Proper chap.
.........Agreed

Alistair20000

Loads of average premier league players go for mega bucks. When was the last time a premier league team played less than 15m for a player?
Depends on length of contract remaining, injury record etc of target player.

Comparisons rather pointless.

crocks

bf8u076

andrew p long

And Ethan only turned 20 a few months ago. He is 18 months younger than Hartridge and a year younger than Key and Randall. Someone who can start regularly in the Premiership at that age is worth a few bob...

Ash

I think he's looked poor at centre back this season, a little better in midfield. Gotta be hard for a kid who just needs minutes on the pitch, to now be getting that for literally the poorest side in Premier League history. I'm still confident he'll spend most of his career at the top level and this year's experience will prove invaluable in the long term. If/when he goes out on loan next season, it needs to be for a settled side.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think he's looked poor at centre back this season, a little better in midfield. Gotta be hard for a kid who just needs minutes on the pitch, to now be getting that for literally the poorest side in Premier League history. I'm still confident he'll spend most of his career at the top level and this year's experience will prove invaluable in the long term. If/when he goes out on loan next season, it needs to be for a settled side.
Agreed. SHEFF utd look dreadful. Saying that, he is not disgracing himself. Character building perhaps?

IndoMike

Playing for Sheff Utd he is certainly getting a lot of defensive practice.

Ash

Agreed. SHEFF utd look dreadful. Saying that, he is not disgracing himself. Character building perhaps?
That's certainly the hope. Time will tell.