• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Temporarily Exiled

Wonder how Ethan feels about his Dad moving to Monaco, the kid only turned 18 last month after all.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ethan will miss the next Wales game because of the injury he picked up playing against Spain.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Anyone know if Ethan is still injured? Not involved in the league cup tonight which is a big shame if he is fit.

Am reducing my expectations and hoping he can somehow make at least three appearances to get us the next 250k . I would have hoped he would have played several times in each of the three cups if nothing else.

andrew p long

I read somewhere that he is back in training, but not available for tonight

Colesman Ballz

He suffered a knee injury with Wales and has only just resumed training. Sarri is a very conservative manager who sadly doesn't look likely to give Ethan much chance to progress this season. However iirc should he go out on loan in the January window, under the transfer tribunal ruling, appearances he makes could be counted as Chelski ones ? If so that could reap dividends for us.

andrew p long

He suffered a knee injury with Wales and has only just resumed training. Sarri is a very conservative manager who sadly doesn't look likely to give Ethan much chance to progress this season. However iirc should he go out on loan in the January window, under the transfer tribunal ruling, appearances he makes could be counted as Chelski ones ? If so that could reap dividends for us.
My recollection (could be wrong) is that the tribunal ruling entitled us to a (20%) share of profit from transfer fees *including loan fees*

Colesman Ballz

My recollection (could be wrong) is that the tribunal ruling entitled us to a (20%) share of profit from transfer fees *including loan fees*
You could well be right Andrew, and if so that would seem that once loan fees reached a total of 850K (The basic compensation fee) we would be entitled to 20% thereafter.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ethan must have recovered from injury as he has been named in the Welsh squad for the Denmark and Albanian games.

Colesman Ballz

Ethan must have recovered from injury as he has been named in the Welsh squad for the Denmark and Albanian games.
When International squads are announced those facts do not always necessarily correlate ! However I did see that Ethan was back in training a couple of weeks ago although old Sarriarse still hasn't summoned up the guts to put him on the bench, let alone play him !

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Send him on loan to Monaco with his Dad and Thierry. They could use a decent player right now and would be an excellent move for Amps.