• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Entry to SJP to be more expensive

Red red

I happy to pay £20 for home game if that is what is needed more importantly can we get a decent striker

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Spells the end of cash POTD at turnstiles & ticket booth collection at SJP for good I would imagine.
I'm not even sure cash, as in coins and notes, will exist in 10 years time, but I guess thats for another forum.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
In which case it's not a very strong argument.
It’s a point of view. However, I suspect it’s a fact that we have received an amount of money that’s not insignificant, and that that money has not been budgeted for so still don’t see the need for price hikes, especially in these current climes and especially when we will be back at some point too.

denzel

May be worth a new thread but it appears arrangements have been made for ST holders to watch games for free and others for a tenner.
Apologies for the DM link

Reactions: GJW

Colesman Ballz

May be worth a new thread but it appears arrangements have been made for ST holders to watch games for free and others for a tenner.
Apologies for the DM link
I am sure that Sky couldn't sign that deal quick enough, in return they get the right to show Premier League games at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon in direct opposition. No doubt they and the PL will be keen to extend this beyond the pandemic. Will the FA stand firm on the 3pm Saturday ban, or will the "rape" of lower league football continue ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will the FA stand firm on the 3pm Saturday ban, or will the "rape" of lower league football continue ?
Answers on a postcard...

manc grecian

Already announced there will be no blanket coverage

fred binneys head

Already announced there will be no blanket coverage
Can’t watch it in bed then. That’s annoying.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
I still think £10 a game to watch a league 2 game online is a p1$$ take.

fred binneys head

I think they should increase the prices like they have, but also allow fans to pay more if they wish to.