• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Entry to SJP to be more expensive

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Club have put up admission prices, which is hardly surprising given the wait before we can attend games, and then an anticipated reduction in capacity

GJW

Would that be about 1800-2000 if it’s 20-25%? Not sure what exact capacity is these days. Think someone said we had sold about 1100 STs, so maybe 800 tickets up for grabs to the public each home game.

Assuming fans are allowed back in come October.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope, as a season ticket holder, this doesn't mean I have to pay any more.

Ashford Grecian

What do you think will happen with the BB?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hope, as a season ticket holder, this doesn't mean I have to pay any more.
They cannot increase your season ticket price as it has already been paid for and to increase the price would mean you could just hand it back with a full refund

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fook that.

I'm off to Tivvy.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would that be about 1800-2000 if it’s 20-25%? Not sure what exact capacity is these days. Think someone said we had sold about 1100 STs, so maybe 800 tickets up for grabs to the public each home game.

Assuming fans are allowed back in come October.
I make that about right. Based on only 800 paying spectators in the ground, I would be surprised if we are not making a loss on those numbers. Whilst less than ideal in these times, I can understand the logic behind the decision.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We just have to hope that things start to improve and come 2021 they will allow 40-50% capacity.

Can’t blame the club for taking this stance.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We just have to hope that things start to improve and come 2021 they will allow 40-50% capacity.

Can’t blame the club for taking this stance.
40-50% capacity is a standard attendance for us. Not sure that will be allowed

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Spells the end of cash POTD at turnstiles & ticket booth collection at SJP for good I would imagine.