• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England's Ashes Test Team

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
67 all out. If Archer can take 10-0 we have a chance.
Only if we're allowed three innings.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
The depressing thing is that this fiasco is becoming far too common in English test cricket. Where else do we look? Surely we have by now tried all reasonable options and this 11 represents the best we have available. When Root came on the scene he was the bright new hope but now he seems to have been struck by the captains curse. Oh for a Ray Illingworth.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think you look a little bit silly now Charlie, don't you?
Not really, I never gave the impression England would score many, our batting is clearly a shambles, my point was you often used to defend poor performances / mediocrity.

geoffwp

Not really, I never gave the impression England would score many, our batting is clearly a shambles, my point was you often used to defend poor performances / mediocrity.
Stop lying just because you look a chump. You said I was a gloom and doom monger. Very odd thing to say while also saying I'm a rose tinter defending mediocracy. I don't think you know what the fek you are talking about Charlie. ****.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Stop lying just because you look a chump. You said I was a gloom and doom monger. Very odd thing to say while also saying I'm a rose tinter defending mediocracy. I don't think you know what the fek you are talking about Charlie. ****.
Where have I lied ??

You seem to be struggling to read Geoffrey. I clearly stated you used to defend poor performances / mediocrity giving off a rose tinted view, I didn't say you do that now, that all changed just over a year ago.

Also looking at your recent posts you need to calm down.

geoffwp

Where have I lied ??

You seem to be struggling to read Geoffrey. I clearly stated you used to defend poor performances / mediocrity giving off a rose tinted view, I didn't say you do that now, that all changed just over a year ago.

Also looking at your recent posts you need to calm down.
Couldn't be calmer relaxing under a totally blue sky, by a pool, with a cold larger to hand. Run along now son.

Alistair20000

FECKIN' DIRE

That is all. 😠

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
FECKIN' DIRE

That is all. 😠
Little more to say. Maybe our batters should take up hopscotch instead.

Avening Posse

The Sydney workplace is going to be interesting on Monday, maybe I should take the day off :cool:

geoffwp

The Sydney workplace is going to be interesting on Monday, maybe I should take the day off :cool:
Ouch. That will be a difficult one. Suggest you hire and wear a duck outfit so when the pisstake begins you can say its water off your back then smile.