• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EFL Floodlit Cup Final - Wed 18th Nov 6.30pm kick off

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The goals from last night

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Post match reaction (24 mins)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some talented and dedicated people behind the success of our youth teams. Thank you so much!

Rosencrantz

Post match reaction (24 mins)

Well worth a watch. The two boys Ryan (right back "with a gob" being coached by Tully 🤔) and Mitch (the kid from Love Actually) spoke really well and reflect well on themselves, their families, the academy and their schools.

The insight from Chris McPhee on the academy and the help they have received from Midex Pro through Gary was illuminating. When you see a coach that enthused in his job and wanting the very best environment created for the boys, it's heading even further in the right direction.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well worth a watch. The two boys Ryan (right back "with a gob" being coached by Tully 🤔) and Mitch (the kid from Love Actually) spoke really well and reflect well on themselves, their families, the academy and their schools.

The insight from Chris McPhee on the academy and the help they have received from Midex Pro through Gary was illuminating. When you see a coach that enthused in his job and wanting the very best environment created for the boys, it's heading even further in the right direction.
There's no doubt that Ryan is coached by Tulls by his reported gob, attitude and performance on the pitch !
Maybe a Grecian Captain in the making ?
Much respect and thanks to Gary from MIDEXPRO for his sponsorship - can the Trust afford to give him a free FECRACE pass for his support ?
UTC

andrew p long

Chris McPhee still very highly regarded at Kiddy harriers for his spell here. Disappointed that he left and moved back nearer to home, but understandable. Rather like Kevin Nicholson it is unsurprising that he makes such a good coach - but brilliant to see that it is ECFC that he has ended up at. I suspect McPhee's coaching career is set to take off.

Last edited:

fred binneys head

What a wonderful video, all speakers did themselves proud. Massive thanks to Gary the sponsor (is he on here?) - what an unbelievable gesture he and his wife have made to the club. Really pleased he got to be there to see the game.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
What a wonderful video, all speakers did themselves proud. Massive thanks to Gary the sponsor (is he on here?) - what an unbelievable gesture he and his wife have made to the club. Really pleased he got to be there to see the game.
Fellow Grecians
In case Gary the sponsor is not yet a ExeWebber can I suggest that we all email our thanks to [email protected] ?
UTC

Andy Holloway

The goals from last night

Paul,

Is there any chance that you can post a link to the goals, similar to the one for goals from the WBA game, as i'd like to forward the clip to my children?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Paul,

Is there any chance that you can post a link to the goals, similar to the one for goals from the WBA game, as i'd like to forward the clip to my children?
This might work

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waquB6xM7BY&feature=youtu.be