• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

East Fife and Arbroath Away

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Righto Avening. I'm staying with a mate in Dundee so I'll get him to recommend us a good Indian Restaurant and I'll book a table the day before.
Sounds great, really looking forward to the trip, been a busy year and looking forward to chilling in bonny Scotland :)

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds great, really looking forward to the trip, been a busy year and looking forward to chilling in bonny Scotland :)
It will be my third visit to Sweat Sock land this year!

Shortround

Anyone else on the 12:10 flight from Exeter on the 7th?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Fight from London City airport booked. Arriving Edinburgh at 15.35. Now to find somewhere to stay.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Anyone else on the 12:10 flight from Exeter on the 7th?
I know the team are.

LOG

I'd considered this as i've got a friend with family in Cupar who could have put us up. Decided against it in the end and am now slightly envious!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
On the Wednesday night, I'm thinking of organising a Curry get together in an Indian restaurant in Dundee for any City fans staying in or around that area. Anyone keen?
Could be interested, depending on journey time from Arbroath. Have let NLM know.

Oldsmobile-88

Could be interested, depending on journey time from Arbroath. Have let NLM know.
How many exiles are travelling ?

A few of us are meeting up pre match in East Fifes club house a couple of hours before the game..What are NLM' s plans..No doubt 10 minute warning will be called out at some time. Pre Match..

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How many exiles are travelling ?

A few of us are meeting up pre match in East Fifes club house a couple of hours before the game..What are NLM' s plans..No doubt 10 minute warning will be called out at some time. Pre Match..
I think there are 4 of us including Neil. Not sure if there are more travelling independently.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hants the journey time on the train between Arbroath and Dundee ranges from 15 to 20 minutes and the last train back to Arbroath from Dundee is at 2303 so ample enough time to sample one, perhaps have a drink and then you can get the last train back. I spoke to Neil about an hour ago and he seems to think you lot are going for a Curry in Leven on Tuesday evening but nothing confirmed yet as just an idea. I think it's because he hasn't booked anywhere on the Wednesday and Thursday night to stay. Roger HK has hinted he may come on the train from Carnoustie to Dundee for a Curry on the Wednesdayy but he is going to let me know.

Once I get an idea of numbers then I can book a table next week. So far confirmed is myself, Avening Posse, Oldsmobile and his good lady. Hopefully my mate Steve (A Birmingham City fan) who I'm staying with will come along too but I shall be speaking to him on Monday evening next week so I can get a recommended Indian Restaurant from him.

Last edited: