• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

East Fife and Arbroath Away

Rog H K

Travelling up on the Monday to Carlisle.Then onto Leven/Methil Tues,so a reasonably leisurely drive on the A 702 via Edinburgh. Should arrive mid afternoon to book in and get bearings.
If you can see Norway you are there!

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not entirely sure where it is, but Nairn County are playing Ross County on the day in between our games ?, anybody keen ?

Rog H K

Nairn...Ill miss that one. Venue=Inverness and go North East.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not been granted the holiday time. Gutted. :(

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm basing myself in Dundee for 3 nights, luckily I know someone who lives there so he's happy to put me up for the duration of the tour. For the East Fife game I'll be getting the train down to Markinch where there is very good bus links to Leven Bus station which is a short walk from their ground. Arbroath is only a 15 minute train journey from Dundee.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
would like to have gone but i cant. if it was a league game it might be different

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
My boss confirms that she's granted the leave but the online system says she's rejected! Sod, I'm going to make the bookings.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the Wednesday night, I'm thinking of organising a Curry get together in an Indian restaurant in Dundee for any City fans staying in or around that area. Anyone keen?

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd be up for it Red and White, will PM you my mobile beforehand

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd be up for it Red and White, will PM you my mobile beforehand
Righto Avening. I'm staying with a mate in Dundee so I'll get him to recommend us a good Indian Restaurant and I'll book a table the day before.