• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E.C.F.C. V Fleetwood Town Matchday Thread.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Three match day threads is never a good omen, not helped by me not being fully awake and merging in the the discussion thread as well :(

It will be a tough match today, they will press our defenders and stop the ball getting out of defence, they will also be quite physical. We should still win though.

First game in ages for me, looking forward to it. Preview

We're doomed. Bleddy farce.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wycombe away
Oh yeah. I had forgotten about Wycombe away on opening day lol

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We're doomed. Bleddy farce.
My Pierce Sweeney moment.

Alistair20000

The discussion and prediction thread has become the match day thread. Is this the new normal?
Maybe @Hants_red has done a Sir Lindsay ? :unsure:

One thing is for sure, I’m not taking responsibility if we lose this afternoon :)

iscalad

My Pierce Sweeney moment.
You can drown your sorrows in Yellowhammer today.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Ash

We simply have to win this game! Anything less is unthinkable.

0-0 at half time, obviously. But then City to win 2-1. Goals from Stockley, Cole and absolutely anyone else, as long it happens!

Please, please, please just give us 3 points. Entertainment may well be too much to ask but 3 points surely isn't against this opposition.

CWH-NYC_

Just waking up and wondering how the hell we have 9 pages already on this game, thought it was an FA Cup final, well maybe it is. Hoping the team is better organised than our web masters.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just waking up and wondering how the hell we have 9 pages already on this game, thought it was an FA Cup final, well maybe it is. Hoping the team is better organised than our web masters.
There's a bit of thread combinage going on, that's why there's nine pages.

David Treharne

It's currently 8c, but feels colder in the WNW breeze, which has increased in strength over the course of the morning. There's also been a build up of cloud, and the cloud cover is now 80% mid grey, although the sun is making a brave effort to shine. Some of the cloud suggests some shower activity later in the afternoon, but the sunshine is low in the sky and sunnies continue to be a good idea. Without getting bogged down , yet again, in the issues surrounding the manager and his tactics, it does seem to me that we have the playing ability to win, especially now that injuries are less of a problem than earlier in the season, but the way that they're being deployed doesn't seem conducive to scoring goals. Go on the, prove me wrong.
Off to Red Square in 20 minutes.