• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Do You Want a Play Off Space ? Yay or Nay ?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ollie is good but I dunno if he's that good....?
Grealish.

Trapdoor

Grealish.
That's an odd way to spell Watkins.

DB9

That's an odd way to spell Watkins.
About to be wooshed but When i referred to Villa, Take Grealish out of that team then they struggle, When Juan Kossof said one player doesn't make a team, Grealish is a perfect example of yes it does sometimes.

WXF

Yes. If the team makes the final again then the experiences gained in recent years should both calm their nerves and spur them onto doing better

Juan Kossof

About to be wooshed but When i referred to Villa, Take Grealish out of that team then they struggle, When Juan Kossof said one player doesn't make a team, Grealish is a perfect example of yes it does sometimes.
Said one player shouldn't make a team - sometimes of course it may be a reality!

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Said one player shouldn't make a team - sometimes of course it may be a reality!
Sorry, Should of put "Shouldn't" but in Villa's case it does

manc grecian

Yes. If the team makes the final again then the experiences gained in recent years should both calm their nerves and spur them onto doing better
We should be in a state of zen by now.

JCWhoosh

Who says they know? Exeweb?
Well, at the moment they are certainly not playing like they deserve a new / extended contract.

ahall106

As Banksy has chickened out I will step up.

Assume that we miss out on the autos and then post your vote.

Workings not essential but will be read with interest.
Of course. Would love to even have the chance.

AndyR

My vote is Yay, I would prefer to make the POs, although I don't think we will as the squad is knackered and MT is trying to put a brave face on it. The amount of football played may also explain why some other clubs around the PO zone are keeping us in the hunt even whilst we are losing most of our games.

Assuming we are in L2 next year, there is also a more than likely chance that we will be joined by Torquay so our own limited ability to attract players to Devon will then be further limited by competition from down the road. This is why I can't understand why some City fans want Torquay to go up.