• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgraceful Scenes at Home Park

As an Argyle fan I just want to point out im sickened,horrified and ashamed of the behavior of some idiots .They are not fans,at the end of the day the thought of anyone getting hurt over a football match is a disgrace.Banter is good and sometimes it goes over the line but with violence there is zero tolerance.

I have many good friends who support Exeter and we do have healthy banter,that is healthy although im getting a tough time at the moment and rightly so.

i do look forward to the December game and I hope the game is better resourced,I feel the game in Exeter could be a tense match.

Better team won on the night so enjoy your moment

Ariel Manto

Great post Richie.

FAN-TATIC

Having read through each quote during the day I am beginning to understand where and why the intense hatred of some Argyle fans has evolved.

I cannot stand bullies and thugs who select their targets based on their own cowardice. Children, women and old men, easy targets for cowardly thugs and bullies.

I have to admit that prior to Tuesday evening's game I cannot remember the last time I attended a City v Argyle game. if what i witnessed on Tuesday evening is the norm for a section of Argyle fans, I don't condone the hatred, but I do understand why it exists.

I now have to decide whether I take my 10 year old grandson ( who was with me on Tuesday night) to the December game. I truly want to because if I don't then the thugs and bullies will have won.

If I decide not to take him I intend to return his ticket to PA and suggest to them that they contribute the cost of the ticket to the Adam Stansfield Family Fund. In some very small way at least some good will have come from this disgraceful situation.

Grecian Jay I do now understand where you are coming from.

stuartsdog

i was at the game on tuesday with my son 14 take your grandson in dec and dont let them thugs win
i will deffo be taking my son if we can get tickets
city till i die

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

i was at the game on tuesday with my son 14 take your grandson in dec and dont let them thugs win
i will deffo be taking my son if we can get tickets
city till i die
I hope you get your tickets. God I love watching that woman of yours move. Takes me back, Whoa how it takes me back!

Green lad

As been said many times,I am so sorry normal fans had 2 go though all that!!
If they want 2 fight,both set of lads should do it away from the ground and not attack anyone!!
But again lot of this came from your own lads,attacking anyone at your yard,at the station and in the Brook Green Tavern,and the news as got around,and I think lot of ours wanted 2 prove who was top dogs in Devon!Just a thought is all!

Grecian1987

If they want 2 fight,both set of lads should do it away from the ground and not attack anyone!!
But again lot of this came from your own lads,attacking anyone at your yard,at the station and in the Brook Green Tavern,and the news as got around,and I think lot of ours wanted 2 prove who was top dogs in Devon!Just a thought is all!
Our team showed we are top dogs in Devon. Your fans showed they are top tw*ts in Devon.

Borat

They are not our lads, and never will be!

Green lad

Our team showed we are top dogs in Devon. Your fans showed they are top tw*ts in Devon.
Well as I said,I agree with what you say..no call for that in the modern game,and some of our lads was well out of town with this!
But as I said,if you did not have "lads" yourself,I do not think this would have happened,I can not recall the name of your "lad" group,But I know you have one!!

Green lad

They are not our lads, and never will be!
Fair point Borat...and you are so right!Same here with the so called youth that attacked your normal fans!