• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Discrace!

Liam McNamara

Yawn.

Bizarre that somone who would get that tattoo done seem to care so little about the club.

Get Tisdale out here now to apologise for one of the most successful periods in our history! Oh Lordy.
that tattoo is one of many for the grecians. I love the club! Im passionate about the club! something the players ought to have

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Think Logie also deserved a mention in your roll of not-quite-dishonour there Liam.
Thought he, at least, made bit of a difference in the second half.

G2k
Freezing cold & ECf*ckin ****** right off tonight :(

Last edited:

Stapleton2010

I wouldnt go as far to say Tis' a disgrace, but no doubt that there's a lot of things that need to be sorted out.

Liam McNamara

im a massive fan of the logermeister! he could easily replace stewert full time!

**admin can you put a prefix of troll at the beginning of my name? lol

people on here know i love a good moan! i feel much better and more optomistic about saturdays game already :)

Last edited:

Wellyred

i want tisdale to apologise to the fans who go week in and week out and see the same old crap in the team!
Liam I know your entitled to your opinion...but your talking sh*te son. This is what happens when one of our new age fans saviours defeat! Not used to it our you.

Liam McNamara

mate im nearly 30 and been going to st james park since i was a toddler! so im hardly a new age fan

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was there! as i am every week!
\how did you here the radio then?

Liam McNamara

\how did you here the radio then?
i left the ground, got in my car and drove home with 990 on!

MR Tisdale
Barry Corr
Marcus Stewart

you 3 are a discrace!!!

infact there is no I in team! bar stanno, sercombe, goldbourne you lot want your ass kicked!!

dropping your heads and not getting in the game at all!! sickening! as supporters we pay your wages!! you played like a bunch of kids! pull your fingers out!

and tisdale you little little man why not hold your hands up and be honest on the radio!! your gutless! you aint spent any money and the window shuts next week! you think corr is the answer?!? hes a donkey. then you go and sign a knackered player from bristol!!!

long term plan for the championship my ass! admint your out of your depth!!! you've ridden lady luck for too long!!! either sort it out or f**k off back to bath
i would suggest anyone who thinks city are a disgrace after whats been achieved in the past 2 seasons should go and watch man u or chelsea every week. Maybe then you'll see your team win most games. Tw*t

ECFC4EVR

Are you the tw*t in the og?