• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Discrace!

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
i want tisdale to apologise to the fans who go week in and week out and see the same old crap in the team!
I want McNamara to apologise to the Exewebbers who log in week in week out and see the same old crap in the posts!

journeyman

This has to be a wind-up?!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
This has to be a wind-up?!
I would expect so.

I have nothing to say other than, bizarrely, we came damned close to stealing it...

ecfcpipe

Last edited:

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
when is Exeweb going to stop blowing smoke up Tisdale's ass and actually realise sometimes not everything he does is a work of art?
I don't think people do that. They also don't demand everything is doomed and the World will end the minute it doesn't go right.

It's all about balance.

Liam I know your entitled to your opinion...but your talking sh*te son. This is what happens when one of our new age fans saviours defeat! Not used to it our you.
Should have been around in the Colin Appleton days, boy now we really were Sh*te then. I wish I had a pound for every match that I walked down the slope at the back of the BB stating that was the last time I'd pay to set foot inside SJP only to be there front of the queue for the next home match. :cool:

Grecian1987

You just need to laugh at games like tonight's! Yes it was depressing but who in all honestly didn't think Carlisle were going to get a winner when it was 2-2? It was so obvious!