• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Derby predictions

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Unlikely to be in Delhi either.

Alistair20000

Manchego has been leading the line for Spanish giants Queso for as long as I can remember, but my salsas tell me he relies heavily on his partner Membrillo and I doubt Argyle could afford both.
I thought cheese/queso/fromage/kase/ser is a devil food that never gets input on your keyboard Stroudy :eek: Or have you come round to the great gourmet Brillat-Savarin's way of thinking on this pleasure in life ? I was enjoying a platter while listening to a bit of the old Ludvig Van last night.

You are of course spot on with Manchego's rightful place. (y)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
"Hot Weather Training". In Spain. In February... Its 9 degrees in Exeter, 8 degrees in Madrid.
20 degrees in Malaga. And you can drink the water there....

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
20 degrees in Malaga. And you can drink the water there....
Not when the local barman is an Exeter fan you can't!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Alistair20000

Simon Hooper with the whistle. Oh dear. :(

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Simon Hooper with the whistle. Oh dear. :(
Thought he had a decent reputation and did a good job in the Huddersfield Leeds game last week? Can't say I know much about him, has he previous with us?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thought he had a decent reputation and did a good job in the Huddersfield Leeds game last week? Can't say I know much about him, has he previous with us?
Of the 15 games listed in the article can't remember too many problems with him.

Mark Wakeley

8 on the trot for DW City away win. Hope no pasties are thrown at the Grecian masses.Alas can't be there. Will be at Anfield hoping for a Spurs win?

Alistair20000

Just not a very good ref IMO. Crocks think this too. Jason might too but he could be thinking of Cooper. :)

I don't recall he has done anything in particular that has done us down but we have not seen much of him in recent years.