• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Devon Bowl 21/2

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I sat in my car behind one of the goals eating a McDonald's during most of game so not sure if you counted me!

Bit cereal being back at Marjon but really enjoyed the game, thought the young lads played some great stuff at times but be good to see how they cope with a stronger test in the next round.
auto correct has a lot to answer for, but this is one of those occasional gems.

'bit cereal' is actually more surreal than the intended 'bit surreal'!

i8cornwall

Hahaha let's be honest I've said worse on these boards throughout the years!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

More corny than flaky.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
When is the next round? Would be nice to draw someone more local - I see Ottery, Honiton and Axminster are still in it

i8cornwall

When is the next round? Would be nice to draw someone more local - I see Ottery, Honiton and Axminster are still in it
As are Buckland and Exmouth.

Be nice to avoid Ilfracombe, nothing against them as a club but watching a match at there ground is freezing in winter.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As are Buckland and Exmouth.

Be nice to avoid Ilfracombe, nothing against them as a club but watching a match at there ground is freezing in winter.
I used to go egg chasing for Ilfracombe when I worked up there, pitch is right on the coast with the wind coming straight at you. Football pitch on top of a hill (lots of those in Ilfracombe (as well as Brummies)

i8cornwall

I used to go egg chasing for Ilfracombe when I worked up there, pitch is right on the coast with the wind coming straight at you. Football pitch on top of a hill (lots of those in Ilfracombe (as well as Brummies)
Yeah it's very windswept not sure id fancy playing on that rugby pitch! I remember playing rugby for my school against Ilfracombe school once in December and I've never been happier when I was subbed at half time and could sit in the changing rooms for the second half trying to thaw out.

The football ground is lovely to watch a game at either at the begining of the season or the end mind.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah it's very windswept not sure id fancy playing on that rugby pitch! I remember playing rugby for my school against Ilfracombe school once in December and I've never been happier when I was subbed at half time and could sit in the changing rooms for the second half trying to thaw out.

The football ground is lovely to watch a game at either at the begining of the season or the end mind.
Absolutely some terrific scenery up around that area! Love North Devon me

eurogrecian

I sat in my car behind one of the goals eating a McDonald's during most of game so not sure if you counted me!
Bit cereal being back at Marjon but really enjoyed the game, thought the young lads played some great stuff at times but be good to see how they cope with a stronger test in the next round.
What concerns me is how you can eat McDonalds for such a long time!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

I hope that this will be the first of a serial of posts on this year's Devon Bowl.